'Because You Care....'
LightRider Bitless Bridles give you:
- Clear, direct and lighter communication
- A more reliable stop
- Release from pressure
- A comfortable happy horse, free from bit pain
- English, Stockhorse and Western styles in beta biothane or quality leather.
- Rope Natural and Performer in top quality marine polybraid with a covered or padded noseband for more comfort.
- LightRider Bitless Noseband - attaches to your own bridle to convert it to a bitless bridle. Comes in beta biothane and quality leather.
Traditional styles with great features:
- Looks like a classy traditional bridle.
- Made from quality leather or synthetic 'leather-look' Beta Biothane. More info on the difference between Regular and Deluxe bridles here.
- Solid stainless steel or brass fittings.
- Beta Biothane is easy to care for - simply wipe clean with water.
- Available with or without light poly rope or leather, cotton or biothane reins.
Unique Chinstrap: The purpose of the soft webbing chin strap is to help the noseband stay in place when pressure is applied to the reins - this stops the noseband twisting around resulting in lighter communication.
The chinstrap becomes snug, does not over-tighten and provides release when the rein is loose for the ultimate comfort of your horse.
"I am very, very happy with my new LightRider bridle. I have tried a few different types of bitless bridles and this is by far the best I have come across" Siobhan, Western Australia. Read more testimonials here.