'For a true connection with your horse'
LightRider Bitless Bridles give you:
- Clear, direct and lighter communication
- A more reliable stop
- Release from pressure
- A comfortable happy horse, free from bit pain
- English, Stockhorse and Western styles in beta biothane or quality leather.
- Rope Natural and Performer in top quality marine polybraid with a covered or padded noseband for more comfort.
- LightRider Bitless Noseband - attaches to your own bridle to convert it to a bitless bridle. Comes in beta biothane and quality leather.
Traditional styles with great features:
- Looks like a classy traditional bridle.
- Made from quality leather or synthetic 'leather-look' Beta Biothane. More info on the difference between Regular and Deluxe bridles here.
- Solid stainless steel or brass fittings.
- Beta Biothane is easy to care for - simply wipe clean with water.
- Available with or without light poly rope or leather, cotton or biothane reins.
Unique Chinstrap: The purpose of the soft webbing chin strap is to help the noseband stay in place when pressure is applied to the reins - this stops the noseband twisting around resulting in lighter communication.
The chinstrap becomes snug, does not over-tighten and provides release when the rein is loose for the ultimate comfort of your horse.
"I am very, very happy with my new LightRider bridle. I have tried a few different types of bitless bridles and this is by far the best I have come across" Siobhan, Western Australia. Read more testimonials here.
LightRider Bitless Bridles are Endorsed by
”It is something the executive were happy to endorse, especially considering the quality of the materials in your products.”